Thursday, February 09, 2006

My 1st Post

Today is 79 days until the wedding. What's really exciting is the fact that tomorrow we write up the first contract for the condo we want! It's really exciting, and we think we can get the lady down on her price a lot. The only thing is that she's a smoker and we're going to have to repaint, but we would do that anyway. We will have to clean the carpet like crazy, and that is the only thing I think that really will be additional. But its soooo exciting to have a place of our own. Our own little haven...


I'm reading Captivating, by John and Stasi Eldredge now. I think it's going to be all it's cracked up to be, actually, and I am excited! "The Allure of Hope" will be finished next.


Well, time to start shutting things down here in the lab...

Ta ta!

1 comment:

Rockenheimer said...

Enjoy your pre-wedding bliss. Once it's all done, the real work begins. Don't let yourself become another divorce statistic - it's gonna be work. Think of it as a job. You don't want to get fired, so you work hard. Same thing in marriage. When the initial fireworks have gone out, the real work begins. I'm not cynical: I'm experienced.

God bless you.