Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Every time I start to blog, I see these two really old posts that I wrote. The first is a blissfully happy "We are about to buy the best little condo on the planet! We will be so happy there!"

 Mmhmm.

 Or you'll rue the day you signed the papers for those 560 very overpriced square feet. The next is from 2009 or so and is some nonsense about how I'm going to start blogging. I usually mutter something like, "The world doesn't need any more of THAT" and log off. Then I promptly update my Facebook status with something vastly more  important, like a picture of the salad I made for lunch.  Because who doesn't love a good salad picture? :)   But maybe this time I'll really start writing consistently? Either that or I'll be back in 2015 subjecting the world to another post just.like.this. :)

No comments: