Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My favorite four-year-old

Here is my favorite four-year-old.

He's just a little goofy, if you couldn't tell. 

If you let him choose between mud and sticks or awesome new toys, I'm pretty sure he'd pick mud and sticks every.single.time.

He is a sweet big brother.

He's my traveling buddy. I kinda miss him and his chatter when he falls asleep in the back seat.

I think all the high scores on our Angry Birds belong to him - he's pretty good with the ole' iPad.

He still loves hugs and kisses.

His favorite is when we make popcorn and watch a movie as a family.



I'm learning to not interfere and just let him do some things on his own.

...like making his bed...

He's rough-and-tumble, but softhearted.

He going through an anti-pants phase. He claims, "They're boddering (bothering) me." Oh, wait - except for the ugly old sweatpants from Goodwill that have brown paint stains. He doesn't mind those at all, and he could wear them every day. Sigh.

He likes to pray and it's sweet to listen to him.

He's growing up way too fast for my liking, even though I love the little boy he's becoming!



"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be."  

No comments: